Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

 

Saint Patrick's Day... I do love the holiday, but I most always get into that last minute situation in the morning where I'm franticly looking for something green to wear so I won't get pinched (even just on my way to get a little breakfast). This year, I've come up with a list of items I have that are green to prevent that:

1. Although I'm not the biggest fan of wearing shirts with words or brand names on them, on Saint Patrick's Day if I just want to be comfy while doing school or anything else, it's an easy go-to.



 2. Flower print is also an easy way to get some green on you, for flowers almost always have leaves. It can be a top, or some pants (know that mine are looser than the pants in the image below), or a dress



3. If it happens to be a cold day and you're going out, a military jacket is always a green option for March 17th, even if it's not a clover-green. In fact, a green hoodie or sweater could also work well.




















4. Don't forget jewelry! It can be mint, emerald, olive, etc., but a green necklace or bracelet could save you from a pinch



















5. Scarves are tricky this time of year, but since the weather is still on the chilly side, a lightweight scarf is still in season and if you happen to have a green one like me, it could easily be a nice green article if you're going out somewhere






















6. If your closet still fails you or you just feel like wearing a little extra green, don't forget the sock... yes, the sock. Although they aren't a large or really much of any part of fashion, having warm feet is always nice in the cool of March and green socks are nice for the cool of March 17th















I wish all of you lasses some Irish luck finding something green to wear this Saint Patrick's Day!

~Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment