Saturday, October 5, 2013

Country Couture

 
Okay, maybe rocking a country look might not be couture, but hey! The title sounded so cool I thought I'd keep it! I'm not sure if it's because I live in the country or it's just personal taste, but the country look appeals to me, (especially the cowboy boots). It's fun, it's easy, it's comfortable and would you believe this outfit consists of 50% hand-me-downs? Yeah, if it's in good quality no one really knows it's a hand-me-down and can very likely believe you just got it new. The jeans simply came from cousins, but the cowboy boots have this long history of being given as hand-me-downs to my brothers who outgrew them and gave them to me. (Yes, I am at the stage in my life where my younger brothers are getting taller than me, but we are all just fine and happy with that).
 
One thing I want to point out: yes, I am wearing skinny jeans and because of the way I'm sitting (or balancing) you can't really tell, but they are actually looser around the thighs than they look. Skinny jeans are so nice because they fit so nicely into boots.
 
~Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment